Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Multiparameter Portable Meter
- Item # 1ZMN5
- Mfr. Model # HI9828/10
- UNSPSC # 41112504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.26 lbs.
- Item Multiparameter Portable Meter
- pH Range 0.00 to 14.00
- Electric Conductivity Range 0 to 200 mS/cm
- TDS Range 0 to 400,000 ppm
- ORP Range +/-2000mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Range 0 to 50.00 mg/L
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 50 ppm
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation No
- Displayed Temperature Range 23 to 131 Degrees F, -5 to 55 Degrees C
- Salinity Range 0 To 70 PSU
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 23 to 131 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) -5 to 55 Degrees
- Display Backlit LCD
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory 60,000 Samples
- Temperature Compensation Range 23 To 131 F
- Calibration 1, 2 or 3 Point
- pH Accuracy +/-0.02
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-1% Of Reading Or +/-1uS/cm (Whichever Is Greater)
- TDS Accuracy +/-1% Of Reading Or +/-1 mg/L
- ORP Accuracy +/-1.0 mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy 0 To 300% +/- 1.5% Or 1%; 300 To 500% 3% Of Reading
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy 0 To 300 mg/L 1.5% Of Reading Or 0.1 mg/L ; 30 To 50 mg/L 3% Of Reading
- Salinity Accuracy +/-2% Of Reading
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.15 Degrees C
- Electric Conductivity Resolution Manual Range 1 uS/cm; 0.001 mS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm; 0.1 mS/cm; 1 mS/cm. Auto Ranges 1 uS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm; 0.1 mS/cm; 0.001 mS/cm; 1 mS/cm
- pH Resolution 0.01
- TDS Resolution Manual Range 1mg/L (ppm); 0.001g/L (ppt); 0.1 g/L; 1 g/L: Auto Ranges 1mg/L; 0.01 g/l; 0.1g/L; 0.001 g/L; 0.01 g/L; 0.1 g/L;
- ORP Resolution 0.1mV
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution 0.1%
- Oxygen Concentration Resolution 0.01 mg/L
- Salinity Resolution 0.01 PSU
- Temp. Resolution 0.01 Degrees C
- Power Source 4 NiMH Batteries
- Includes Probe, Probe Maintenance Kit, Batteries, AC Power Adapter, Car Adapter, USB Interface Cable, Software, Carrying Case, And Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3702)
- Testers (3551)
- Test Instruments (3084)
- Water Quality Testers (476)
- Water Quality Meters (452)
- pH Meters (219)
- pH Testers (208)
- Dissolved Oxygen Meters (100)
- Oxygen Meters (88)
- Dissolved Oxygen Testers (87)
- ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential) Testers (30)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) Meters (30)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) Testers (30)
- ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential) Meters (28)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well