Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Spray Foam Sealant Kit, Sealant Application: Multipurpose/Construction, 1.76 lb. Size
- Item # 4KK28
- Mfr. Model # P10600
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 3107
- Shipping Weight 2.8 lbs.
- Item Spray Foam Sealant Kit
- Number of Components 2
- Size 1.76 lb.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Color Yellow/White
- Insulation Value R-6
- Expansion Ratio 4:1
- Coverage 1 cu. ft., 12 Board ft.
- Application Time 30 to 60 sec.
- Full Cure 1 hr.
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range -200 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Flash Point 390 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.2
- Substrates All Except Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Silicone, Oils, Greases, Mold Release Agents And Similar Materials
- Application For Spray Insulating and Sealing Large Areas or Cavities
- Standards ASTM E-84 Class 2
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 4KK29HANDI-FOAM
Price $502.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Thermal Insulation (852)
- Foam Adhesives (108)
- Adhesive Aerosols (73)
- Aerosol Adhesives (69)
- Duct Sealants (55)
- Foam Sealants (45)
- Aerosol Glue (42)
- Insulating Foam (36)
- Adhesive Foam (35)
- Foam Insulation (35)
- Expanding Foam Sealants (34)
- Polyurethane Foam (33)
- Thermal Foam (29)
- Weatherization Foam (29)
- Spray Foam (26)
- Spray Insulation (24)
- Spray-in-Place Insulation (24)
- Noise-Absorbing Foam (22)
- Polyurethane Insulation (22)
- Acoustical Foam (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This will be waterproof, has an agent added to discourage rodents and pests. You may have to use this in layers to fill large gaps, it expands very aggressively, and cures quickly (cuttable in 5 minutes, full at 1 hour). For more detailed information, please call Grainger at 1-800-323-0620. Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.