Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSpray Foam Sealant Kit
- Number of Components2
- Size26.4 lb.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Insulation ValueR-6
- Expansion Ratio4:1
- Coverage8.75 cu. ft., 105 Board ft.
- Application Time30 to 60 sec.
- Full Cure1 hr.
- Application Temp. Range40 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range-200 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Flash Point240 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.2
- SubstratesAll Except Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Silicone, Oils, Greases, Mold Release Agents And Similar Materials
- ApplicationFor Spray Insulating and Sealing Large Areas or Cavities
- StandardsASTM E-84 Class 2
- Includes9-1/2 ft. Hose and Initial 8-pk of Nozzles
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Thermal Insulation (755)
- Foam Adhesives (104)
- Adhesive Aerosols (70)
- Aerosol Adhesives (66)
- Foam Sealants (45)
- Aerosol Glue (43)
- Duct Sealants (39)
- Polyurethane Foam (37)
- Insulating Foam (36)
- Adhesive Foam (35)
- Expanding Foam Sealants (35)
- Foam Insulation (35)
- Thermal Foam (29)
- Weatherization Foam (29)
- Spray Foam (27)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
occasions without the nozzel clogging up?
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.