Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Spray Foam Sealant, Sealant Application: Multipurpose/Construction, 26.4 lb. Size
- Item # 13P435
- Mfr. Model # P10695
- UNSPSC # 31201608
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 26.0 lbs.
- Item Spray Foam Sealant
- Number of Components 2
- Size 26.4 lb.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Color Yellow/White
- Insulation Value R-6.1
- Expansion Ratio 3-5:1
- Coverage 6.1 cu. ft., 75 Board ft.
- Application Time 30 to 60 sec.
- Full Cure 1 hr.
- Application Temp. Range Not Specified
- Performance Temp. Range -200 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Flash Point 240 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.2
- Substrates All Except Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Silicone, Oils, Greases, Mold Release Agents And Similar Materials
- Application Commercial Roof Repairs
- Standards ASTM E-84 Class 2 Fire Rated, UL-94 Rated, ASTM D-1621
- Includes Gun And Hose Assembly And Initial 8-pk Of Nozzles
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.