Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHandi-Flow Slow-Rise Kit
- Number of Components1
- Size37.8 lb.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Insulation ValueR-5.9
- Expansion Ratio3-5:1
- Coverage13 cu. ft.
- Application Time30 to 60 sec.
- Full Cure1 hr.
- Application Temp. RangeNot Specified
- Performance Temp. Range-200 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Flash Point240 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.2
- SubstratesAll Except Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Silicone, Oils, Greases, Mold Release Agents And Similar Materials
- ApplicationVoid-fills and Cavity-fill
- StandardsMeets Coast Guard Specification Requirements For Flotation in Title 33 Code of Federal Regulations, Paragraph 183.114; ASTM E-84 Class II Fire-rated; UL-94 Rated
- IncludesGun And Hose Assembly And Initial 8-pk Of Nozzles
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger part number 13P436 is rated at 13 cubic feet of yield. So, imagine 13 one foot cube squares in a line. You may have to choose a specific thickness, or height to do the calculation to square feet. Please consider calling Grainger to provide more details for your application. The phone number is 1-800-323-0620.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.