Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGun Foam Sealant
- Number of Components1
- Size20 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Insulation ValueR-4.4
- Expansion Ratio2-3:1
- Coverage1772 linear ft. @ 3/8" Bead
- Application Time5 min.
- Full Cure12 to 24 hr.
- Application Temp. RangeNot Specified
- Performance Temp. Range-200 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Flash Point200 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.1
- SubstratesAll Except Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Silicone, Oils, Greases, Mold Release Agents And Similar Materials
- ApplicationFor Sealing Joints, Gaps and Penetrations
- StandardsASTM E-84
- Green Environmental AttributeMade from Rapidly Renewable Resource
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Thermal Insulation (755)
- Foam Adhesives (103)
- Adhesive Aerosols (70)
- Aerosol Adhesives (66)
- Foam Sealants (45)
- Polyurethane Foam (42)
- Insulating Foam (36)
- Adhesive Foam (35)
- Expanding Foam Sealants (35)
- Foam Insulation (35)
- Thermal Foam (29)
- Weatherization Foam (29)
- Spray Foam (27)
- Spray Insulation (25)
- Spray-in-Place Insulation (25)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.