Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Spray Foam Sealant Kit, Sealant Application: Insulation, 115.7 lb. Size
- Item # 2TE60
- Mfr. Model # P10749
- UNSPSC # 13111307
- Catalog Page # 3107
- Shipping Weight 57.5 lbs.
- Item Spray Foam Sealant Kit
- Number of Components 2
- Size 115.7 lb.
- Container Type Two Cylinders
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Color Yellow/White
- Insulation Value R-6
- Expansion Ratio 4:1
- Coverage 50 cu. ft., 605 Board ft., 9236 Linear ft. @ 1" Bead, 2309 Linear ft. @ 2" Bead
- Application Time 30 to 60 sec.
- Full Cure 1 hr.
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range -200 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Flash Point 240 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.2
- Substrates All Except Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Silicone, Oils, Greases, Mold Release Agents And Similar Materials
- Application For Spray Insulating and Sealing Large Areas or Cavities
- Standards ASTM E-84 Class 2
- Includes 15 ft. Hose and Initial 8-pk of Nozzles
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.