Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
8'' Plate Caster, 670 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 1VHV3
- Mfr. Model # S-FM-8RB-4SL-FB
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1493
- Shipping Weight 27.7 lbs.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range 300 to 999 lb.
- Extended Lead No
- Wheel Dia. 8''
- Load Rating 670 lb.
- Wheel Width 2-1/2"
- Overall Height 10-1/4"
- Plate Caster Brake Yes
- Plate Caster Lock 4-Position Directional Lock
- Swivel Radius 0"
- Plate Caster Description Swivel Caster w/ Directional Lock and Brake
- Plate Caster Type Swivel
- Plate Caster Wheel Material Rubber
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-7/16" x 4-15/16"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 3-3/8" x 5-1/4"
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. W-825-RB-3/4
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Wheel Color Black
- Plate Caster Core Material Cast Iron
- Plate Caster Bolt Hole Pattern A
- Plate Size 4-1/2" x 6-1/2"
- Caster Raceway Single Ball
- Caster Brake Type Side Cam
- Includes Spanner Bushing
- Durometer 70 Shore A
- Core Color Red
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 1/2"
- Frame Material Forged Steel
- Plate Thickness 3/8"
- Frame Finish Enamel
- Thread Guard No
- Features Floor Protective
- Application All Purpose Industrial and Commercial Casters, Heavy Duty Casters, Aerospace Tooling, Automotive Assembly Lines, Body Dolly Carts, Engine Dollies, Material Carts, Chassis Rack Carts
- Standards ICWM
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range -70 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Non-Marking No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.