Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
8" Swivel Plate Caster, 10,000 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 6AZN3
- Mfr. Model # S-EPSD-83FST
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 48.0 lbs.
- Item Swivel Plate Caster
- Load Rating 10,000 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 8"
- Wheel Width 3"
- Overall Height 10-1/2"
- Plate Caster Brake No
- Plate Caster Lock No Lock Included
- Plate Caster Wheel Material Forged Steel
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 3-7/8 x 5-3/4"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 5-1/8 x 6-1/4"
- Plate Type A
- Wheel Color Silver
- Plate Caster Core Material Forged Steel
- Raceway Hardened Precision Roller
- Wheel Bearings Precision Tapered Roller
- Replacement Wheel 23ER51
- Plate Size 6-1/2 x 7-1/2"
- Includes Spanner Bushing
- Durometer Brinell 179
- Core Color Silver
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 1/2"
- Frame Material Forged Steel
- Plate Thickness 0.5"
- Frame Finish Red Enamel
- Thread Guard No
- Application All Purpose Industrial and Commercial Casters, Heavy Duty Casters, Aerospace Tooling, Automotive Assembly Lines, Body Dolly Carts, Engine Dollies, Material Carts, Chassis Rack Carts
- Standards ICWM
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.