Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Swivel Plate Caster, 2000 lb, 6 In Dia
- Item # 5VJ10
- Mfr. Model # S-WH-6FSB
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1654
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- ItemSwivel Plate Caster
- Load Rating2000 lb.
- Wheel Dia.6"
- Wheel Width2"
- Overall Height7-1/2"
- Plate Caster BrakeNo
- Plate Caster LockNo Lock Included
- Plate Caster Wheel MaterialForged Steel
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing3 x 3"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing2-5/8 x 3-5/8"
- Plate TypeB
- Wheel ColorClear
- Plate Caster Core MaterialForged Steel
- RacewayPrecision Ball
- Wheel BearingsPrecision Ball
- Replacement WheelMfr. No. W-6-FSB-1/2
- Plate Size4 x 5"
- IncludesSpanner Bushing
- Core ColorSilver
- Mounting Bolt Dia.3/8"
- Frame MaterialForged Steel
- Plate Thickness0.25"
- Frame FinishGray Enamel
- Thread GuardNo
- ApplicationHeavy Duty Forged Steel Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.