Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rigid Plate Caster, 975 lb, 4 In Dia
- Item # 49H531
- Mfr. Model # R-WH-4DB70
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 9.0 lbs.
- ItemRigid Plate Caster
- Load Rating975 lb.
- Wheel Dia.4"
- Wheel Width2"
- Overall Height5-5/8"
- Plate Caster BrakeNo
- Plate Caster LockNo Lock Included
- Plate Caster Wheel MaterialPolyurethane
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing2-5/8 x 3-5/8"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing3 x 3"
- Plate TypeB
- Wheel ColorBlack
- Plate Caster Core MaterialCast Iron
- Wheel BearingsPrecison Ball Bearings
- Replacement WheelMfr. No. W-420-DB70-1/2
- Plate Size4 x 4-1/2"
- IncludesSpanner Bushings
- Durometer70 Shore D
- Core ColorGray
- Mounting Bolt Dia.3/8"
- Frame MaterialSteel
- Plate Thickness0.25"
- Frame FinishGray Enamel
- Thread GuardNo
- FeaturesFloor Protective
- ApplicationAll Purpose Industrial and Commercial Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.