Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Straight Union, SS, 1/4in., Unions
- Item # 31LC14
- Mfr. Model # 762L SS 1/4
- UNSPSC # 40142606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- ItemStraight Union
- Basic MaterialStainless Steel
- Body Material316 Stainless Steel
- Connection TypeCompression
- Tube Size1/4"
- Compression Thread Size7/16-20
- Max. Pressure4100 to 10,300 psi
- Hex Size1/2"
- Temp. Range-425 Degrees to 1200 Degrees F
- StandardsSAE, ASTMA, ASME, MIL-F-18866, CE
- ComplianceRoHS, GOST, ISO 9001
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (10136)
- Compression Tubing Fittings (2389)
- Stainless Steel Tubing Fittings (1889)
- Instrumentation Tubing Fittings (916)
- Metric Tubing Fittings (772)
- Stainless Steel Compression Tubing Fittings (672)
- Stainless Steel Instrumentation Tubing Fittings (585)
- Union Compression Couplings (122)
- Stainless Steel Tubing Unions (121)
- Stainless Steel Compression Tubing Unions (78)
- Stainless Steel Instrumentation Tubing Unions (69)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.