Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Cooler, Free-Standing, 7.6 gph
- Item # 49T427
- Mfr. Model # 8226080041
- UNSPSC # 49121510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 62.0 lbs.
- ItemWater Cooler
- Indoor / OutdoorIndoor
- Mounting TypeFree-Standing
- ADA CompliantNo
- OperationPush Button
- Number of Levels1
- Cold Water Capacity7.6 gph
- Compressor HP1/5
- Full Load Amps4.0
- Inlet3/8" Tube O.D.
- ColorPlatinum Vinyl
- Refrigerant134A (CFC Free)
- Water Temp.50 Degrees F
- RegulatorMaintains Constant Stream Height At Line Pressures of 20 to 105 psi
- Drain Connection1-1/4"
- IncludesIn-Line Strainer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr. On Refrigeration System, 1 yr. On Electrical Components
- StandardsNSF 61, NSF 372, UL399, CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes, this model drinking cooler is compatible with the Halsey Taylor sump pump kit.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.