Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wardrobe Locker, Assembled, Two Tier, 36" Overall Width
- Item # 4HB52
- Mfr. Model # U3228-2A-PT
- UNSPSC # 56101520
- Catalog Page # 1990
- Catalog Group # G7207
- Shipping Weight 158.0 lbs.
- ItemWardrobe Locker
- Locker Door TypeLouvered
- Locker Configuration(3) Wide, (6) Openings
- Hooks per Opening(1) Two Prong Ceiling Hook and (2) One Prong Hooks
- Opening Width9-1/4"
- Opening Depth11"
- Opening Height34"
- Overall Width36"
- Overall Depth12"
- Overall Height78"
- MaterialCold Rolled Steel
- FinishPowder Coated
- Handle TypeRecessed
- Lock TypeAccommodates Built-In Lock or Padlock
- Green Environmental AttributeMinimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
- Wardrobe Lockers (2804)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.