Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Box Locker, Unassembled, 36 In. W, 12 In. D
- Item # 4HE20
- Mfr. Model # U3228-6PT
- UNSPSC # 56101520
- Catalog Page # 1990
- Catalog Group # E1559
- Shipping Weight 162.0 lbs.
- Item Box Locker
- Locker Door Type Louvered
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Locker Configuration (3) Wide, (18) Person
- Tier Six
- Hooks per Opening None
- Locking System 1-Point
- Opening Width 9-1/4"
- Opening Depth 11"
- Opening Height 10-1/2"
- Overall Width 36"
- Overall Depth 12"
- Overall Height 78"
- Color Parchment
- Material Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Legs 6"
- Handle Type Finger Pull
- Lock Type Accommodates Built-In Lock or Padlock
- Includes Number Plates with Mounting Hardware
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
- Box Lockers (613)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.