Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Storage Cabinet, Charcoal, 60" Overall Height
- Item # 1YHF5
- Mfr. Model # HW4SC6160-3CL
- UNSPSC # 30161801
- Catalog Page # 2008
- Shipping Weight 247.0 lbs.
- Item Storage Cabinet
- Door Type Standard
- Cabinet Color Charcoal
- Method of Construction Welded
- Gauge 14
- Overall Height 60"
- Overall Width 36"
- Overall Depth 21"
- Number of Shelves 3
- Total Number of Drawers 0
- Material Cold Rolled Sheet Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Shelf Capacity 1450 lb.
- Locking System 3-Point
- Handle Single
- Includes (4) Full Width Adjustable Shelves
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.