Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Add-On Shelving Unit, 87" Height, 48" Width, 900 lb. Shelf Capacity, Number of Shelves 8
- Item # 4HAH2
- Mfr. Model # AH7723-2407PB
- UNSPSC # 24102004
- Catalog Page # 1973
- Shipping Weight 291.5 lbs.
- Item Shelving Unit
- Shelving Type Add-On
- Shelving Style Closed
- Material Steel
- Gauge 18
- Number of Shelves 8
- Width 48"
- Depth 24"
- Height 87"
- Shelf Capacity 900 lb.
- Shelf Adjustments 1-1/2" Increments
- Color Blue and Gray
- Finish Powder Coat
- Includes (8) Shelves, (2) Posts, (32) Clips, (2) Side Panels, (2) Back Panels, (2) Back Connector Strips, (2) Foot Plates
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.