Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Starter Shelving Unit, 87" Height, 48" Width, 900 lb. Shelf Capacity, Number of Shelves 8
- Item # 4HAD3
- Mfr. Model # H7713-2407PB
- UNSPSC # 24102004
- Catalog Page # 1973
- Shipping Weight 242.0 lbs.
- ItemShelving Unit
- Shelving TypeStarter
- Shelving StyleOpen
- Number of Shelves8
- Shelf Capacity900 lb.
- Shelf Adjustments1-1/2" Increments
- ColorBlue and Gray
- FinishPowder Coat
- Includes(8) Shelves, (4) Posts, (32) Clips, (3) Pair of Braces, (4) Back Sway Brace Clips, (4) Foot Plates
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGREENGUARD Certified
- Green Environmental AttributeMinimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
- Item # 4HAD2HALLOWELL
Price $581.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.