Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Add-On Shelving Unit, 87" Height, 36" Width, 800 lb. Shelf Capacity, Number of Shelves 5
- Item # 4GZL6
- Mfr. Model # AH5510-2407PB
- UNSPSC # 24102004
- Catalog Page # 1786
- Shipping Weight 99.0 lbs.
- Item Shelving Unit
- Shelving Type Add-On
- Shelving Style Open
- Material Steel
- Gauge 20
- Number of Shelves 5
- Width 36"
- Depth 24"
- Height 87"
- Shelf Capacity 800 lb.
- Shelf Adjustments 1-1/2" Increments
- Color Blue and Gray
- Finish Powder Coated
- Includes (5) Shelves, (2) Posts, (20) Clips, (2) Pair of Braces, (2) Back Sway Brace Clips, (2) Foot Plates
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.