Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ventilated Box Locker, Assembled, 36 In. W
- Item # 4VEN1
- Mfr. Model # U3258-6HV-A-HG
- UNSPSC # 56101520
- Catalog Page # 1997
- Shipping Weight 289.0 lbs.
- ItemVentilated Box Locker
- Locker Door TypeVentilated
- Locker Configuration(3) Wide, (18) Person
- Hooks per Opening(1) Double Prong Ceiling Hook and (2) Single Hooks Per Single and Double Tier Opening
- Locking SystemOne Point
- Opening Width9-1/4"
- Opening Depth14"
- Opening Height11-1/2"
- Overall Width36"
- Overall Depth15"
- Overall Height78"
- MaterialCold Rolled Steel
- FinishPowder Coat
- Handle TypeFinger Pull
- Lock TypeAccommodates Built-In Cylinder Lock and/or Padlock
- IncludesNumber Plate
- Green Environmental AttributeMinimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
- Box Lockers (664)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.