Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Hydraulic Gear
- Item # 4F651
- Mfr. Model # 1002498
- UNSPSC # 40151533
- Catalog Page # 3499
- Shipping Weight 4.9 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Gear Pump/Motor
- Displacement (Cu. In./Rev.)0.129
- Nominal GPM @ 1200 RPM0.7
- GPM @ 1800 RPM & 1000 PSI0.8
- GPM @ 3600 RPM & 1000 PSI1.6
- Max. Continuous PSI3000
- Max. Intermittent Pressure (PSI)3500
- Max. RPM5000
- Mounting4F17 4 Bolt
- Ports (Inlet)3/4-16
- Ports (Outlet)3/4-16
- Shaft Extension (In.)1/2 X 1 1/2 Keyed
- HousingCast Iron
- Dimension A (In.)3.16
- FeaturesViton Lip Seal and Reversing Check Valves to Avoid a Case Drain Port and Allow Bi-directional Usage
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
For your gas powered engine, you will need to use one which produces a minimum of 750 RPM’s and a maximum of 5000 RPM’s. The fluid speed will vary depending on your RPM speed. If you would like a copy of the spec sheets for this unit, please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER and we can email or fax it to you.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.