Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Divider, Flow, 2.4-5 GPM
- Item # 4F660
- Mfr. Model # 1020075
- UNSPSC # 26101613
- Catalog Page # 3504
- Shipping Weight 8.7 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Flow Divider
- TypeRotary Gear
- Valve TypeIntegral Differential Relief
- Flow Rate (GPM)2.4-5
- Displacement (cc/rev)0.129
- Port Size Inlet (In.)3/4 -16
- Port Size Outlet (In.)3/4 -16
- Operating Pressure (PSI)3000
- RPM Range2000 to 4500
- Max. Outer Pressure (PSI)4500
- Body MaterialPermananent Molded Cast Iron
- Gears11 Tooth Hardened Steel
- Length (In.)7.55
- Width (In.)2.99
- Height (In.)3.26
- FunctionSplit the Flow from a Single Pump Source to a Pair of Matched Cylinders or Fluid Motors, Synchronize Two Parallel Motions Hydraulically than Mechanically
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
"Our gear type rotary flow dividers are used specifically to synchronize two parallel motions hydraulically rather than through mechanical means. This result is obtained by splitting the flow from a single pump source to a pair of matched cylindars or fluid motors. Flow dividers are also used in material handeling systems where a pair of grab arms must sinchronize or where 'scissor' movements are required.
Two differential pressure relief valves allow either side to deadhead without building up detrimental high pressure. This also allows a pair of cylindars to synchronize at the end of each stroke without accumulating errors.
NOTE: Attempting to synchronize cylindars without utilizing the differential pressure relief valves is not recommended."
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.