Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Split System Air Conditioner, Wall, 115 Voltage, 12,000 BtuH Cooling
- Item # 2XLV1
- Mfr. Model # 2XLV1
- UNSPSC # 40101806
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 26.0 lbs.
- Item Split System Air Conditioner
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Mounting Type Wall
- BtuH Cooling 12,000
- Voltage 115
- SEER 13.0
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Min. Circuit Amps 20
- Max. Time Delay Fuse Amps 30
- Operation Mode Cool/Fan
- CFM High 320
- CFM Medium 285
- CFM Low 240
- Indoor Sound Level dB 45/42/39
- Filter Type Washable Rigid Mesh
- Connection Flare
- Line Size Suction O.D. 1/2"
- Line Size Discharge O.D. 1/4"
- Refrigeration Line Max. L 32.8 ft.
- Precharged With 40.6 oz., R410A
- Requires 4E967 Refrigerant Line Set for New Installation
- For Use With Outdoor Unit 2XLU9
- Includes Remote Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.