Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Gear Chain Lubricant, 12 Oz, PK12
- Item # 5LVZ2
- Mfr. Model # 5LVZ2
- UNSPSC # 15121503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemGear and Chain Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BasePetroleum Oil
- Temp. RangeUp to 1000 Degrees F
- Flash Point-141 Degrees F
- VOC Content15.59%
- Specific Gravity0.82
- ApplicationLubricates, protects, prolongs the life of chains, cables, open gears
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (804)
- Rust Preventives (455)
- Gear Lubricants (273)
- Aerosol Lubricants (264)
- Lubricant Aerosols (257)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (256)
- Gear Oils (239)
- Antiseize Lubricants (226)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (166)
- Antirust Aerosols (163)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- Chain Lubricants (133)
- Penetrating Oils (133)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- Aerosol Penetrants (70)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.