Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Auto Body Undercoating, Black, 16 Oz.
- Item # 39R463
- Mfr. Model # T1617R
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.28 lbs.
- ItemAuto Body Undercoating
- Container Size16 oz.
- Dry Time24 hr.
- VOC Content40.0%
- Application MethodShake Can Until Agitator Ball Moves Freely. Surface to Be Sprayed Should be Clean and Dry. Contents Should be at Room Temperature. Hold Can at 12 Inches from Surface to be Sprayed. Apply a Uniform Coating. After Use, Clean Nozzle by Inverting Can and Spraying a Short Burst.
- Application Temperature40 to 100 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.