Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemEyewash w/Diverter
- Number of Heads2
- ADA CompliantNo
- Eye Wash Activates ByPull Knob
- Eye Wash Handle MaterialAluminum
- Valve MaterialBrass
- Fitting MaterialChrome Plated Brass
- Fitting Size55/64"-27 Female
- Head Dia.1"
- IncludesVinyl Pop Off Dust Covers, Hi-Vis Identification Sign And Inspection Tag, Removable Aerator, Adapters 15/16-27, 13/16-27 and 3/8" IPS
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: G1201
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The thermostatic mixing valve would be required to ensure that the eyewash has tepid water available (60-100 F). This would help you avoid the situation where someone forgets to turn the hot water off after using the faucet.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.