Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solenoid, Box Fram, 1/8 - 1 in, Intermittnt
- Item # 5EGR6
- Mfr. Model # 11P-I-12D
- UNSPSC # 31251510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- Item Solenoid
- Solenoid Type Box Frame
- Stroke Range 1/8 to 1"
- Pull Force Range 5 to 46 oz.
- Width 15/16"
- Depth 1-3/16"
- Length 1-13/16"
- Body Length 1-13/16"
- Coil Volts 12VDC
- Seated Amps 1.6A
- Seated Watts 20.2
- Coil Resistance 7.5 ohm
- Coil Insulation Class 105
- Terminals Solder Lug
- Duty Cycle Intermittent
- Material of Construction Steel
- Mounting Holes 6-32 UNC -2B (4 Holes)
- From Mounting Holes to Plunger Hole 5/8"
- Standards UL, RoHs
- Pull @ 3/4 In. Stroke 22.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1 In. Stroke 20.0 oz.
- Pull @ 5/8 In. Stroke 27.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/2 In. Stroke 40.0 oz.
- Pull @ 3/8 In. Stroke 60.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/4 In. Stroke 97.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/8 In. Stroke 112.0 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.