Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solenoid, Box Fram, 1/8 - 1 in, Intermittnt
- Item # 5EGN6
- Mfr. Model # 11HD-I-12D
- UNSPSC # 31251510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
- Solenoid TypeBox Frame
- Stroke Range1/8 to 1"
- Pull Force Range5 to 73 oz.
- Body Length2"
- Coil Volts12VDC
- Seated Amps1.5A
- Seated Watts19.4
- Coil Resistance7.8 ohm
- Coil InsulationClass 105
- TerminalsSolder Lug
- Duty CycleIntermittent
- Material of ConstructionSteel
- Mounting Holes8-32 UNC-2B (2 Holes)
- From Mounting Holes to Plunger Hole2"
- StandardsUL, RoHs
- Pull @ 3/4 In. Stroke7.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1 In. Stroke4.0 oz.
- Pull @ 5/8 In. Stroke8.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/2 In. Stroke9.0 oz.
- Pull @ 3/8 In. Stroke10.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/4 In. Stroke11.0 oz.
- Pull @ 1/8 In. Stroke13.0 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.