Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDrench Shower With Eyewash
- Pipe MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Eyewash Bowl MaterialStainless Steel
- Shower Head MaterialPlastic
- Valve MaterialBrass
- Head Dia.1-1/2"
- Bowl Dia.11-1/8"
- Eye Wash Activates ByFlag Push Handle
- Eye Wash Handle MaterialCast Aluminum
- Shower Head Activates ByPull Handle
- Shower Handle Length30"
- Shower Handle MaterialStainless Steel
- Fitting Size1-1/4"
- Fitting MaterialGalvanized Steel
- MountingFree Standing
- StandardsANSI Z358.1-2004
- IncludesFlip Top Dust Covers, High Visibilty Identification Sign, Orange Covers For Vertical Piping And Inspection Tag
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: G1903
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Please contact 1-800-GRAINGER so we can reach out to the supplier directly with you on the line to discuss this option.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.