Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThermostat Guard
- Inside Height (In.)6-1/16
- Inside Width (In.)5-1/16
- Inside Depth (In.)2-5/8
- Outside Height (In.)7-5/16
- Outside Width (In.)6-5/16
- Outside Depth (In.)3
- MaterialHigh Impact Plastic
- FinishCover, Base, and Ring Off-White
- MountHorizontal or Vertical
- IncludesBox, Solid and Ring Base, Mounting Hardware, 2 Keys
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The 4E647 is a locking cover that is keyed alike. This means the key from one unit will work for all other matching units. If you have 20 4E647 the keys will fit all the units.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.