Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Hot Water Circulator Pump, 1/6 HP, 115V
- Item # 4JA12
- Mfr. Model # UP43-75BF
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3766
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- ItemHot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump TypeWet Rotor, Maintenance Free
- Inlet/Outlet SizeGF 40/43
- Connection StyleFlanged
- Face to Face Dimension8-1/2"
- Max. GPM @ Head40 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head20 gpm @ 16 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head4 gpm @ 24 ft.
- Shut-Off26 ft.
- Housing MaterialSilicon Bronze
- Drive TypeDirect
- Loop ConfigurationOpen
- Flange/Union IncludedNo
- IncludesFlange Bolts and Gaskets
- Max. Operating Pressure145 psi
- Max. Temp.230 Degrees F
- Number of Speeds1
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Impeller MaterialPES Composite
- Shaft MaterialAluminum Oxide Ceramic
- Mechanical SealWet Rotor
- FeaturesMaintenance Free
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
- ComplianceCertified For Use in Potable Water Applications in CA and VT
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.