Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Hot Water Circulator Pump, 1/6 HP, 115V
- Item # 2CGL8
- Mfr. Model # UPS26-99BFC
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.75 lbs.
- Item Hot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump Type Wet Rotor, Maintenance Free
- Series UP
- HP 1/6
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Inlet/Outlet Size GF 15/26
- Connection Style Flanged
- Face to Face Dimension 6-1/2"
- Max. GPM @ Head 32 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 18 gpm @ 16 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 6 gpm @ 25 ft.
- Shut-Off 30 ft.
- Housing Material Silicon Bronze
- Drive Type Direct
- Length 6-1/2"
- Width 6"
- Loop Configuration Open
- Flange/Union Included No
- Includes Integrated Removeable Check Valve
- Max. Operating Pressure 145 psi
- Max. Temp. 230 Degrees F
- Amps 1.80
- RPM 3380
- Number of Speeds 3
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Impeller Material PES Composite
- Shaft Material Aluminum Oxide Ceramic
- Mechanical Seal Wet Rotor
- Features 3-Speed, Maintenance Free
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Compliance Certified For Use in Potable Water Applications in CA and VT
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.