Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Hot Water Circulator Pump, 1/6 HP, 230V
- Item # 2CGL7
- Mfr. Model # UPS26-99FC
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.8 lbs.
- ItemHot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump TypeWet Rotor, Maintenance Free
- Inlet/Outlet SizeGF 15/26
- Connection StyleFlanged
- Face to Face Dimension6-1/2"
- Max. GPM @ Head32 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head18 gpm@ 16 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head6 gpm @ 25 ft.
- Shut-Off30 ft.
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Drive TypeDirect
- Loop ConfigurationClosed
- Flange/Union IncludedNo
- IncludesIntegrated Removeable Check Valve
- Max. Operating Pressure145 psi
- Max. Temp.230 Degrees F
- Number of Speeds3
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Impeller MaterialPES Composite
- Shaft MaterialAluminum Oxide Ceramic
- Mechanical SealWet Rotor
- Features3-Speed, Maintenance Free
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.