Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Hot Water Circulator Pump, MAGNA Series
- Item # 19H336
- Mfr. Model # MAGNA 40-120
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 43.65 lbs.
- Item Hot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump Type Wet Rotor, Maintenance Free
- Series MAGNA
- Voltage 230
- Phase 1
- Inlet/Outlet Size 40/43"
- Connection Style Flanged
- Face to Face Dimension 8-1/2"
- Max. GPM @ Head 95 gpm @ 6 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 55 gpm @ 23 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 1 gpm @ 39 ft.
- Shut-Off 38 ft.
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Drive Type Direct
- Length 8-1/2"
- Width 7-1/2"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included No
- Max. Operating Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Amps 2.00
- RPM Variable
- Number of Speeds Variable
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Features Will Analyze the System and Adjust to Meet Your System Demands
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.