Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hot Water Circulator Pump, MAGNA Series
- Item # 19H336
- Mfr. Model # MAGNA 40-120
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 43.65 lbs.
- ItemHot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump TypeWet Rotor, Maintenance Free
- Inlet/Outlet Size40/43"
- Connection StyleFlanged
- Face to Face Dimension8-1/2"
- Max. GPM @ Head95 gpm @ 6 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head55 gpm @ 23 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head1 gpm @ 39 ft.
- Shut-Off38 ft.
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Drive TypeDirect
- Loop ConfigurationClosed
- Flange/Union IncludedNo
- Max. Operating Pressure175 psi
- Max. Temp.200 Degrees F
- Number of SpeedsVariable
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- FeaturesWill Analyze the System and Adjust to Meet Your System Demands
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.