Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Coiled Power Cord
- Item # 5UVY9
- Mfr. Model # 87100
- UNSPSC # 26121636
- Catalog Page # 1323
- Shipping Weight 6.05 lbs.
- ItemCoiled Power Cord
- Wire Length12 ft.
- MaterialABS Coil Cord
- Features1/8, 2/10, 4/12 Gauge, Provides Superior Power Delivery and Exceeds Power Delivery Minimum Legal Lamp Requirements for Single or Double Trailer Configurations, Ultralink(TM) Zinc Die-Cast Plugs Are Filled with Elastomeric Material That Resists Crushing and Acts As Potting to Seal Solid Brass Terminals From Moisture, Special Adhesive Bonds the Cable to the Plug, Eliminating the Need for A Supporting Spring and Preventing Moisture From Entering the Back of the Plug, Solid Brass Terminals Are Corrosion Resistant, and Provide Superior Current Capacity with Minimal Voltage Drop, Provides Excellent Recoil Memory, Chemical, and Abrasion Resistance, Advanced Polymer Jacketing Material Provides Complete Sealing and Abrasion Protection Between -55 Degrees F and 190 Degrees F (Premium Versions)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.