Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Voltage, Continuity Testr, 1000VAC, 1000VDC
- Item # 6WB49
- Mfr. Model # GT-65
- UNSPSC # 41113637
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Voltage and Continuity Tester
- AC Voltage Range 19 to 1000
- DC Voltage Range 5 to 1000
- Resistance 0 to 50K Ohms
- Calibration Frequency 45 to 65 Hz
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Display LCD with Dual Color LED
- Battery Type AAA
- Standards C/US UL
- Includes (2) 1.5V AAA Batteries and TSG-3 Sure Grip Test Leads
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime
- Special Features Overvolt Warning
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector Yes
- Audible Continuity Yes
- DC Polarity Yes
- Data Hold Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.