Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tone Generator and Probe Kit
- Item # 6JJH7
- Mfr. Model # 701K-G
- UNSPSC # 43222814
- Catalog Page # 469
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- Item Tone Generator and Probe Kit
- Application Cable/Wire and Pair Tracing, Continuity Testing, Polarity Indication and Service Detection
- Connector Type Alligator Clips, RJ11 and RJ45
- For Use With Twisted Pair, Single Conductor, Coax, De-Energized AC and Generic Cables/Wiring
- Includes 77HP-G Tone Generator, 200EP Amplifier Probe and Carrying Case
- Display LED
- Features Tracing Probe Has 3 Listening Modes With Adjustable Volume Control - Speaker, Headset Or Butt-In Telephone Connection. Indicates 1 Or 2 Line Telephone Service, Voltage/Polarity And Checks For Short Circuits/Continuity With A Light And An Audible Beep. Sends 2 Distinct Tracing Tones Using Modular mPplug, RJ11/45 Socket Adaptor Or Alligator Test Leads. Enhanced Voltage Protection In All Modes
- Data Safe Monitor No
- Line Polarity Indicator No
- Waterproof No
- Standards CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.