Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTone Generator
- ApplicationIndicates One Or Two Line Telephone Service, Voltage/Polarity Indication And Checks For Short Circuits/Continuity With A Light And An Audible Beep
- For Use WithCan Be Used On Twisted Pair Wiring (Telecom, Datacom, Etc.), Single Conductors, Coaxial Cables, De-Energized AC Wiring And Most Other Wiring.
- FeaturesSelectable Warble Tone Continuity Testing Polarity Testing Talk Battery Supply Two-line Modular Test Lead (RJ-11) Three-color LED (Identifies AC Ring Voltage) Weather-Resistant Design.
- Connector TypeRJ11, RJ45, Modular Plug
- Data Safe MonitorNo
- Line Polarity IndicatorYes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Installation Tools (1293)
- Voice/Data Tools (1042)
- Continuity Testers (402)
- Cable Testers (159)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (102)
- Telecommunications Testers (83)
- Wire Tracers (77)
- Wire Tracing Testers (75)
- Wire Tracing Meters (74)
- Cable Tracer Meters (73)
- Cable Tracers (64)
- Communications Testers (63)
- Cable Meters (57)
- Cable Identifiers (41)
- Wire Identifiers (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.