Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSubmersible Trash Pump
- TypeHydraulic Powered
- Hydraulic System TypeOpen or Closed Center
- Base MaterialAluminum
- Top MaterialAluminum
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Hydraulic Pressure Port1/2" Male NPTF
- Hydraulic Return Port1/2" Male NPTF
- Min. Hydraulic Flow7 gpm
- Recommended Hydraulic Flow8 gpm
- Max. Hydraulic Flow10 gpm
- Pump Inlet Port3-1/8"
- Pump Discharge Port3"
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)3"
- Max. Ft. of Head @ 7 GPM60 ft.
- Max. Ft. of Head @ 8 GPM72 ft.
- Max. Ft. of Head @ 9 GPM95 ft.
- Max. Ft. of Head @ 10 GPM106 ft.
- Max. Water GPM @ 7 GPM Oil Flow500
- Max. Water GPM @ 8 GPM Oil Flow500
- Max. Water GPM @ 9 GPM Oil Flow425
- Max. Water GPM @ 10 GPM Oil Flow500
- Recommended Filtration (microns)10
- Max. Oil Pressure2500 psi
- Relief Valve PSI Setting2500 psi
- Max. Back Pressure200 psi
- Max. Oil Temp.140 F
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F)140 to 225
- Viscosity (SUS @210 F)40 min.
- Weight28 lbs
- IncludesCam Lock Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.