Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Receptacle Tester with GFCI, 120VAC
- Item # 3T117
- Mfr. Model # 5708
- UNSPSC # 41113641
- Catalog Page # 767
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- ItemReceptacle Tester with GFCI
- IndicatorLED, Signals Correct Wiring, Open Ground, Open Neutral, Open Hot, Hot/Ground Reversed and Hot/Neutral Reversed
- Load Current3, 5, 7, or 30mA
- Safety RatingCAT II 150V
- StandardsIEC 61010-1
- Includes16" Cord
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3753)
- Testers (3602)
- Test Instruments (3127)
- Wire Tracers (77)
- Wire Tracing Testers (61)
- Wire Tracing Meters (60)
- Circuit Testers (44)
- Receptacle Testers (33)
- Receptacle Testing Meters (28)
- Voltage Tracers (26)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Testers (8)
- GFCI Testers (8)
- Ground Fault Testers (5)
- Receptacle Polarity Testers (5)
- GFCI Testing Meters (3)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.