Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ratchet Cable Cutter, 19-1/8" Overall Length, Shear Cut Cutting Action, Primary Application: Electrica
- Item # 1ED71
- Mfr. Model # 774
- UNSPSC # 23171604
- Catalog Page # 1168
- Shipping Weight 6.05 lbs.
- Item Ratchet Cable Cutter
- Cutting Action Shear Cut
- Overall Length 19-1/8"
- Cutting Capacity Aluminum 795 MCM
- Cutting Capacity Communication Cable 1-3/16"
- Handle Design Fiberglass
- Features 2-Speed Blade Advance, Auto Opening Upon Completion Of Cut, Narrow Profile
- Includes Replacement Part : 11256 Movable and Fixed Blades (773 and 774)
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4GA99Ratchet Cable Cutter, 20" Overall Length, Center Cut Cutting Action, Primary Application: Electrical CGREENLEE
Price $738.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
what is the most common thing with the cutters not cutting. I think the springs are shot. and need to be replaced. can it be something else.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.