Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Portable Electric Cable Puller, 2000 Lb
- Item # 1XGA7
- Mfr. Model # UT2
- UNSPSC # 27113101
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 76.4 lbs.
- Item Portable Electric Cable Puller
- Type Lightweight
- Pulling Force (Lb.) 2000
- Cable Capacity 3 x 500 kcmil to 500 Ft. with (2) 90 Degrees Bends, 3 x 500 kcmil to 250 Ft. with (4) 90 Degrees Bends, 8 x 4/0 AWG to 300 Ft. with (3) 90 Degrees Bends
- Motor Two Speed High Torque Integral
- Voltage 115
- Amps 15
- Conduit 1" and Larger
- Features Telescopic Boom With Pivoting Elbow
- Function High Speed To 1000 Lbs, Low Speed To 2000 Lbs
- Number of Wheels 2
- Wheel Size (In.) 4
- Wheel Type Solid Caster
- Use With 1XGB4 or 1XGB5 Pulling Rope
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.