Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemNetCat 500 Cable Tester
- DisplayTouch Screen LCD
- ApplicationTests STP, UTP, and Coaxial Cables
- For Use WithCompatible with Greenlee Precision Digital Probes.
- FeaturesDetects Shorts, Opens, Reversed, Crossed and Split Pairs. Generate 4 Distinct, Precision Tones For Tracing Low-loss Cables. Identifies Active Network Devices On 10/100 Base-T Networks. 0-2000 Foot Cable Length via TDR. Displays Network Device Capabilities. Patch Cable and Remote Jack Wire-map. Remote Jack ID and Verification.Low Battery Indicator. Pulsed TDR Shows Length Of All Pairs.
- Connector TypeRJ45, F-Type, Coax
- Data Safe MonitorYes
- Line Polarity IndicatorYes
- IncludesTester, Cables
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Installation Tools (1277)
- Voice/Data Tools (1027)
- Continuity Testers (402)
- Cable Testers (138)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (101)
- Telecommunications Testers (82)
- Wire Tracers (76)
- Wire Tracing Testers (74)
- Wire Tracing Meters (73)
- Cable Tracer Meters (72)
- Circuit Tracers (69)
- Cable Tracers (63)
- Communications Testers (62)
- LAN Testers (60)
- Cable Meters (56)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.