Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
NetCat 100 Cable Tester, VDV Wiring
- Item # 6JJJ2
- Mfr. Model # NC-100
- UNSPSC # 43222814
- Catalog Page # 469
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item NetCat 100 Cable Tester
- Display LCD
- Application Tests STP, UTP, and Coaxial Cables
- For Use With Designed For Standard Tone Probes, But Compatible With Precision Digital Greenlee Tone Probes
- Features tIA/eIA Standard Wiring Pair Verification. Detects Shorts, Opens, Reversed Polarity, Crossed And Split Pairs. Generates 3 Distinct, Selectable Digital Tone Patterns For Cable Tracing And Troubleshooting. Tracing Modes Can Be Adjusted For High Performance LAN Cables.Simple Testing Of LAN Wiring And Phone Lines. Warning Of Hazardous Voltages.
- Adapter Type RJ-45 and F
- Connector Type RJ45, RJ12, F-Type
- Data Safe Monitor Yes
- Line Polarity Indicator Yes
- Waterproof Yes
- Standards CE
- Includes Tester, Cable and Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.