Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mech Conduit Bender, 3/4-2 EMT
- Item # 1ATF3
- Mfr. Model # 1818
- UNSPSC # 27112503
- Catalog Page # 1174
- Shipping Weight 291.0 lbs.
- ItemMechanical Conduit Bender
- TypeHeavy Duty
- Capacity3/4-2" EMT, 1/2-1 1/4" IMC, 1/2-1 1/2" Rigid and Aluminum Conduit
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- MarkingsRadius Bend Marked on Each Shoe
- Built-InRatchet, Shoe Locator, Bending Degree Indicator
- Wheel TypeRubber
- FeaturesAll Shoe And Bending Accessories Can Be Mounted To Frame Unit, Bypass Ratchet For Speed Bend Mode
- IncludesUndercarriage Frame w/Wheels, Roller Pin and Cushioned Roller Unit, 1 Shoe Units (1) 1/2, 3/4 and 1 In Ridgid/IMC, (1) 1 1/4 Ridgid/IMC and 1 1/2 In Ridgid, (1) 3/4 and 1 In EMT, (1) 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 In EMT and (1) 2 In EMT, 2 Follow Bars (1) 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 EMT and (1) 2 In EMT, Roller Follow Bar Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.