Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Green Jobsite Cabinet, Width: 60", Depth: 24", Height: 56", Storage Capacity: 46 cu. ft.
- Item # 8DRJ4
- Mfr. Model # 5660L
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 367.0 lbs.
- Item Jobsite Cabinet
- Width 60"
- Depth 24"
- Height 56"
- Storage Capacity 46 cu. ft.
- Color Green
- Lid Type Finger-Groove
- Number of Doors 2
- Number of Shelves 6
- Material Steel
- Gauge 16
- Casters Included No
- Locking System (1) Padlock Enclosure
- Padlock Shackle Max. Dia. 8. Mar 2014
- Handle Type (2) Folding Recessed
- Features Finger-Groove Door Handles, Front-Door Storage, Weather-Resistant Design
- Includes Non-Removable Pin
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 24Y923Blue Jobsite Cabinet, Width: 60-1/8", Depth: 24-1/4", Height: 60-3/4, Storage Capacity: 48.27 cu. ftWESTWARD
Price $1,808.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.