Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Green Jobsite Field Office, Width: 60", Depth: 42", Height: 80, Storage Capacity: 116.5 cu. ft.
- Item # 6ZEZ6
- Mfr. Model # 8060DLX
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 670.0 lbs.
- ItemJobsite Field Office
- Storage Capacity116.5 cu. ft.
- Lid TypeGas Spring with Locking Arm
- Number of Doors2
- Number of Shelves4
- Casters IncludedNo
- Use With Caster No.Mfr. No. 1-320990, BBA14-111SEB-00
- Locking System(1) Padlock Enclosure
- Padlock Shackle Max. Dia.8. Mar 2014
- Handle Type(4) Recessed, D-Ring Style
- FeaturesSlanted Work Surface with Lockable, Concealed Storage Area, Weather Stripping On Doors, Grooved Front Doors, Non-Removable Pin Hinges, Overlapping Corners, Rolled Edges, Transportable with Forklift, Solid Steel Handle
- IncludesLocking Arm
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 1MCF8Brown Jobsite Field Office, Width: 63-1/2", Depth: 42-1/2", Height: 80, Storage Capacity: 104 cu. ftJOBOX
Price $3,603.00 / each
- Item # 14V855KNAACK
Price $4,675.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.