Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Insulated Water Pump Pliers, 10-1/2 In
- Item # 11L624
- Mfr. Model # 0451-10-INS
- UNSPSC # 27112125
- Catalog Page # 1179
- Shipping Weight 1.24 lbs.
- ItemInsulated Water Pump Pliers
- Handle TypeInsulated
- Overall Length10-1/2"
- Max. Jaw Opening4-5/8"
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Jaw Length1-1/2"
- Jaw Width4-5/8"
- MaterialForged Alloy Steel
- Features1000V Rated, Orange Handle Color, Two Layer Insulation Provides Flame and Impact Resistance, High Leverage Provides Greater Cutting and Gripping Power, Safety Orange Handles Provide Added Visibility and Are Easily Identifiable, Guards Protect Hand From Accidental Contact
- StandardsIEC 60900, ASTM F1505
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.