Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hammer Drill, Hydraulic, SDS Plus Shank
- Item # 5NWJ4
- Mfr. Model # HID6506
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 3495
- Shipping Weight 10.26 lbs.
- Item Impact Hammer Drill
- Type Hydraulic
- Hydraulic System Type Open or Closed Center
- Shank Type SDS Plus
- RPM @ 5 GPM 894
- RPM @ 6 GPM 1100
- Impacts Per Minute @ 5 GPM 4202
- Impacts Per Minute @ 6 GPM 5043
- Drilling Capacity Concrete 3/4"
- Drilling Capacity Steel 1/2"
- Drilling Capacity Wood 1-1/6"
- Drilling Capacity Core Bit 3" Core
- Pressure Port 3/4" SAE O-Ring
- Return Port 3/4" SAE O-Ring
- Min. Flow (GPM) 5
- Recommended Hydraulic Flow 8 gpm
- Max. Flow GPM 10
- Recommended Filtration (microns) 10
- Relief Valve PSI Setting 2000 psi
- Max. Back Pressure 200 psi
- Max. Oil Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F) 140 to 225
- Viscosity (SUS @210 F) 40 min.
- Length 12"
- Width 3.5"
- Height 9.75"
- Weight 8.5 lb.
- Includes Auxillary Handle and Depth Rod
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.