Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemImpact Hammer Drill
- Hydraulic System TypeOpen or Closed Center
- Shank TypeSDS Plus
- RPM @ 5 GPM894
- RPM @ 6 GPM1100
- Impacts Per Minute @ 5 GPM4202
- Impacts Per Minute @ 6 GPM5043
- Drilling Capacity Concrete3/4"
- Drilling Capacity Steel1/2"
- Drilling Capacity Wood1-1/6"
- Drilling Capacity Core Bit3" Core
- Pressure Port3/4" SAE O-Ring
- Return Port3/4" SAE O-Ring
- Min. Flow (GPM)5
- Recommended Hydraulic Flow8 gpm
- Max. Flow GPM10
- Recommended Filtration (microns)10
- Relief Valve PSI Setting2000 psi
- Max. Back Pressure200 psi
- Max. Oil Temp.140 Degrees F
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F)140 to 225
- Viscosity (SUS @210 F)40 min.
- Weight8.5 lb.
- IncludesAuxillary Handle and Depth Rod
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.