Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic Impact Wrench, 7/16 In Chuck
- Item # 16V989
- Mfr. Model # H8508-1
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # 3495
- Shipping Weight 8.95 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Impact Wrench
- Hydraulic System TypeOpen Center or Closed Center
- StylePistol Grip
- Chuck Size (In.)7/16
- Min. Torque400ft.-lb @ 8gpm
- Max. Torque400ft.-lb @ 8gpm
- RPM @ 5 GPM4500
- RPM @ 8 GPM7000
- Pressure Port3/4"-16 SAE O-ring
- Return Port3/4"-16 SAE O-ring
- Min. Flow (GPM)4
- Recommended Hydraulic Flow5-8 gpm
- Max. Flow GPM10
- Recommended Filtration (microns)10
- Max. Pressure (PSI)2,500
- Relief Valve PSI Setting1350 For Reverse Operation And 1300 For Forward Operation
- Max. Back Pressure200 psi
- Max. Oil Temp.140 F
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F)140 to 225
- Viscosity (SUS @210 F)40 min
- Sound Level dB85
- Weight7.4 lbs.
- IncludesImpact Wrench, 7/16" Hex Quick Change Chuck And Heavy-Duty Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.